***Forms MUST be submitted 7 days prior to event!***
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR SCHOOL FACILITIES USE:
1. Any use of school facilities and/or grounds must be confirmed by the Building Principal at least seven (7) days in advance of the event.
2. Before completing this form, please check date availability with the High School Office.
3. DeRuyter Central School programs have first priority in the use of facilities. In the event that a conflict should develop, the right is reserved to cancel a non-DCS reservation at least seven (7) days in advance of the proposed scheduled date.
4. Tables/chairs, public address system, and some sports equipment (basketball/volleyball nets put up or taken down) may be available from the school.
5. DeRuyter Central School is not responsible for damage or theft to any organization's properties left unsupervised on the premises.
6. Smoking is prohibited on school property.
7. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on school property.
8. Organizations using school facilities assume full responsibility for any damages to school property or loss of school equipment.
9. Special events will require the organization to provide insurance. Organization will be responsible for all claims by a person(s) filing for person injury, property damage/loss while on schools grounds during the period facilities are being used.
10. Custodial coverage will be provided by DCS for student and school related groups. Non-school related groups will be charged a fee to cover the cost of custodial services. This fee may be waived if an associate of the group is a DCS staff member.